Sunday, August 8, 2010
Just US!
Well, if you have read up on who we are in the "About Us" tab then you know what we do on a regular basis. If not then please read it because I do not wanna go through all that again! haha! But, as I was saying, this is a blog I have stated to keep our family and friends aware of what we are doing or where we are going. As, I said we love to travel it is our favorite thing to do in our spare time, but since we can't travel all the time, due to school and work, we speand time with our friends and working around our new home. We have done a lot to it in the past year and have more plans as we go. I am growing a love for cooking and decor. They ar enew hobbies so I am not great at them yet, but I love the new challanges I have taken on. Craig does too, he likes to eat! hehe! Craig love football, he is a DIE HARD Alabama fan and I an Auburn fan...we have a mixed marriage! lol We love the rivalry of the game but can enjoy the time watching them together. We love having football parties and having our friends over for a good time! We are looking forward to the rest of our lives as a happly married couple and have hopes of one day adding to our little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment