Tuesday, August 17, 2010
On the Road again!
Well, in just a few hours we are leaving on a business trip for Craig. Head to the ATL! We have planned to go to the Georgia Aquiarium, the Coca Cola factory, and a Braves game in the time we have when he is not in a meeting! I am so excited about our trip! I personally need some time away from everything and just some good quaility time with my hubby! I am hoping to be able to put up some good pictures of all that we have been getting done around the house and our trip! The past few weeks have been a little crazy with the car transmission going out and one thing after another happening, we need this break. Yes, Craig will be in a few meetings but we are greatful for the time to get away together and it just be us and anything we wanna do! I am hoping to be able to see a long time friend while Craig is at a meeting, Leni is suppose to meet me for lunch one afternoon, we might even be able to get the two families together for dinner! I will be so happy if I get to see her! :) Well, I am ready to finish up "the before our trip chores" so we can get on the road!! Can't wait! Good pics to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment